*** TIPS FOR WINNING OUR AWARDS ***
JerryD's Awards Are Easy To Win If You Follow These Guidelines.Please Read The
Following Tips And You Should "NOT" Have Any Problem Winning Our Awards.
1. Be sure you read and understand all the information in the criteria.
2. Be sure you understand the Federal Trade Commission, also known as C.O.P.P.A. as outlined in the criteria. We require that all applicants be at least 16 years old.
3. Be sure and check your site for errors, such as broken links, spell checks and html coding. We have programs that you are welcome to use to verify your site.
4. Please make sure your navigation is easily followed and it doesn't take over 2 or 3 clicks to view any of your pages and you have a least 10 pages to view.
5. If you have password protection to enter your site or have pop-up's, please remove them before applying. We do not evaluate sites that have these requirements.
6. If your site is under construction it would be a waste of your time and ours to apply. Please wait until you have your site ready to apply for our awards.
7. Please make sure your site is written in English or you have an English version before you apply.
8. If your site offers Awards and you require that your guestbook must be signed to receive the award your site will not be reviewed. Please remove the requirement before you apply.
9. It is very important that you answer all the questions on the application form. Double check to make sure your answers are correct. The Password Required On The Email Form Is " JerryD ".
If you think you can meet these simple guidelines please continue to read our requirements and apply for our awards. Thank you for taking the time to read our Tips For Winning.